Genomics is a rapidly expanding field of medicine. There are many opportunities for scientists who want to develop their knowledge in this area.
Meet some of our trainee healthcare scientists who will share a brief snapshot of why they've decided to work in genomics and how they got here!
- East GLH: East Genomic Laboratory Hub
- STP: Scientist Training Programme
- IBMS: Institute of Biomedical Science
- HCPC: Health and Care Professions Council
Useful web links:
- East Genomics www.eastgenomics.nhs.uk – see our career pages
- Institute of Biomedical Sciences (IBMS) – Home - Institute of Biomedical Science (ibms.org) - see website to find out accredited courses
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) | (hcpc-uk.org)
- The Association for Clinical Genomic Science (ACGS) ACGS - The Association for Clinical Genomic Science