Our Genomics BITE session for November 2023 looks at Cancer Genomics and our United Against Prostate Cancer project, and is aimed at anyone working in cancer or urology services, or anyone with an interest in these areas.
Date: Wednesday 15 November 2023
Time: 12.30 - 1.45pm
The session will cover:
- Cancer genomics / genetics
- Common inherited cancer predisposition syndromes
- Who are Clinical Genetics and what do they do?
2. United Against Prostate Cancer Project
- Improving patient care pathways and outcomes
- Living with prostate cancer
- María Echevarría Gutiérrez - Genetic Counsellor - United Against Prostate Cancer (University Hospitals of Leicester)
- Jo Lowry - Regional Programme Manager East Genomic Medicine Service Alliance
- Eddie Blair - Entrepreneurial scientist, cyclist, walker, golfer, gym goer and more, living with prostate cancer
Find out more about our United Against Prostate Cancer project here.